We seek great minds.
It is often said by those who have come to know the members of our teams that “this is where the smart people come to work.” Are we that much different? If you’d ask us individually, the answers you’d receive would be humble and unassuming. However, our people – the Minds of Mind Over Machines – truly are cerebral, introspective, or even what we endearingly term Mindful.
Mind Over Machines continually seeks exceptional people across a spectrum of strategic IT, programming and design services. To see the disciplines we seek today, please review our career opportunities.
But the faculty of the Mind we seek is important, too… We’re looking for individuals who are:
- Strong finishers – You take ownership of your work and can be counted upon by the rest of your team to pull through and take accountability for results.
- Problem solvers – You love peeling away the layers of a complex problem to get to the root of it. You listen to learn the nuances of different business needs and environments. You creatively explore multiple solutions and are flexible enough to adapt your view as needed.
- Communicators – You listen. You express your ideas in ways that others can easily grasp. You are straightforward and proactively talk with others to work through issues.
- Collaborative – You are a team player, taking the initiative to find ways to help others and add value to the group.
- Persistent – You stick to it.
- Conspicuously intelligent – You’ve been called “really smart,” but not “arrogant.” You are curious and like to explore both technical and business concepts, among others. You are a life-long learner.
- Entrepreneurial – You like to build things and would like to make your mark on a growing business.
Yes, Mind Over Machines expects high performance at all times. And we match those expectations with generous time off and benefit offerings, a strong compensation plan and robust rewards for performance. Furthermore, when a client situation allows, we support flexible work schedules and telecommuting arrangements.
We also like to make our time together memorable and fun! Think group lunches, educational “Mindshares”, company parties, and attending sporting events. Other times, we pull our kids together for extended family fun at local parks, and have been known to hold raffles where every child wins the perfect gift.
If our list describes you, if you possess a strong technical toolkit filled with the skills in Mind Over Machine’s areas of expertise, if you would like to be part of an engaged, collaborative, thoughtful team of professionals, then please visit our career opportunities page or contact us. We’d like to connect with you!